Our Mission is to "Create a Community Where Business Thrives"
Top Six Priorities
- Create a Strong Local Economy
- Represent the Interest of Business before Government
- Provide Networking and Connecting Businesses to Clients
- Providing Information, Resources and Contacts to our Membership
- Promoting the Community
- Be proactive in the formation & implementation of public policy
Our highest priority is to promote economic vitality and prosperity.
• Create a Strong Local Economy
WE value a healthy and productive economic community. As a business organization we are responsible for ensuring the community's economic resources are well utilized and preserved. WE believe in the competitive market place and, in general, oppose efforts to control the supply and demand of goods and services.
• Highest Quality of Life
WE value a high standard of living and quality of life and expect our
community to welcome new businesses and residents alike. WE expect our streets to be safe, our parks to be inviting, our schools to provide quality education, and our natural resources to be sensitively utilized for the public good.
• Involvement in Community Decision Making
WE value fairness and efficiency in community decision-making. WE believe the business community must play an active role and as a business organization, provide business people with the means to act collectively, influencing decisions of significance to our community.
• Excellence in Business Operation
WE value effective and sustainable business practices. We strive as a business organization, and expect the same from our membership, to be ethical in our business operation, continuously improving the level of excellence in our business practices, product production, delivery and quality. WE will set an example as a well-run business.