Tracy Chamber Ambassadors Meeting
December 3 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Ambassadors represent a volunteer group of business leaders within our community, committed to helping the Tracy Chamber of Commerce with its membership development and retention. It represents the premiere business-networking program within the Chamber.
The Chamber Ambassadors meet on the first Tuesday of each month.
Ambassadors are active Chamber members who promote their business while promoting the Chamber as well.
The benefits of being an Ambassador are:
· Opportunity to build one-on-one relationships with other member businesses
· Recognition at Chamber events, including networking mixers, ribbon cuttings and anniversary celebrations
· Rewards exclusive to Ambassadors, including FREE advertising and event sponsorship
· Listing in the Ambassador Directory for all Chamber newsletter
· High visibility, brand recognition, and top-of-mind referrals
· Personal refinement, enrichment and growth
· Insight into the community’s economic development
· Opportunity to be named “Ambassador of the Year” at the Chamber’s Annual Winter
Successful Ambassadors are passionate about chamber membership and enjoy networking to promote their business. While certain minimum requirements are expected, the benefits are worth the commitment!
· Complete assigned member retention calls and visits each month
· Attend Coffee Mixers, Evening Networking Mixers and Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
· Attend monthly Ambassador meetings
· Recruitment of new Chamber members
· Giving back to our local community is also encouraged, with a number of high-profile opportunities to get involved:
· 4th of July in the Park
· Winter Gala
· “Hire Me First” Program and Mock Interviews with local high school seniors
· State of the City
· Spring Golf Tournament