Are you interested in this job? Click the “Apply For This Job” button below.
Our company is a leading producer of seed and grain in the heart of Central California agriculture. We are seeking an administrative assistant to join our team and provide support to management and sales staff. Duties will include financial data entry, contract administration, records maintenance, customer relations, accounts receivable, and general office management. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are required, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word. Experience with accounting software, and principals are favorable. This position requires flexibility to take on new responsibilities and the ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrated proficiency in customer service and reception.
• Proven experience in office organization and records management.
• Experience in Accounts Payable and Receivable.
• Experience with contract and lease administration.
• Strong work ethic and ability to follow through with challenging tasks.
• Ability to be a self-starter; to identify items that need attention.
• Proficiency in Windows, as well as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Ability to take direction and accomplish tasks within deadlines.
Salary is between $15 and $18 per hour.
Do you know someone that might be interested or is looking for a job? Share this listing.