What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
We are looking for motivated Maintenance Electricians who are capable of performing a multitude of functions in a flexible, fast-paced production environment. Our workplace requires individuals who understand the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on safety, customer satisfaction, quality and productivity.
- Performing work duties following all safety rules and practices.
- Maintaining production equipment to optimize run-ability through preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and repair of machines.
- Accurately completing administrative experience, reliability and the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Welding, machining skills, boiler operation experience.
- Basic PC operating skills required to enter work order data and parts inventory into SAP.
- Some working in heights will be required.
- Work schedules are based on availability. Available to work overtime as require including weekend work.
- Operation of tools including; hand tools, power tools, welders, torches, etc…and ability to accurately use and read a variety of measuring devices.
- Performing electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam system and other repairs and installations as needed.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairs of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- Five (5) years of maintenance experience.
- Experienced in LOTT (preferred).
- Apprenticeship certification and/or technical degree (preferred).
- Maintenance experience in similar manufacturing environment (preferred).
Starting Pay: $38.11
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Stockton