Are you interested in this job? Click the “Apply For This Job” button below.
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
Set up and operate production machines or operate bagging station to produce corrugated cartons for shipment customers. The General Laborer position fills in where needed though out the manufacturing facility.
- Continuously feeds corrugated sheets into manufacturing machines, or stacks repetitively bundles of finished corrugated containers onto pallets.
- Runs the bagging station, which consists of checking loads as they come down mainline, placing plastic bags over loads to protect loads from weather damage.
- Fills fountains with buckets of ink (weighing 40 to 50 pounds) of required color or colors and adjusts rate of flow of ink with finger screws, which spreads ink on anilox rolls.
- Review with team the spec sheets before setting up machine….
- Occasionally required to climb step ladder onto roof for general roof cleaning
- Checks load bundles stacked on pallets for straightness of stacking as load clears machine line before moving to main line conveyor.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime as required.
- Ability to work in very hot/cold environment
- Ability to work around loud noises
- Constant standing/walking
Starting Pay: $17.72
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Stockton
Do you know someone that might be interested or is looking for a job? Share this listing.